hope this fix your issue If the dataset has persistent fields and you want those additional fields to be created when the query opens, you have to set dataset.FieldOptions.AutoCreateMode to acCombineAlways first. Now after opening the query, you can check for the existance of additional fields with lcAutomatic in dataset.Fields.LifeCycles.
like below fixes the issue When you do an Upsert operation, you can either specify the Salesforce record Id as the unique identifier, or you can specify a custom field. If you use a custom field, then that field must be marked as Unique inside Salsesforce. You can do this by going to Setup and editing the field. There's a checkbox to mark it as Unique and as an External Id. Also, it looks like you're not populating all required fields, specifically: LastName on the Contact.
Fields referenced in query not found in input events Fields Expected: TIME Fields found: MESSAGEID Azure Stream Analytic
help you fix your problem I just did some search in Google and find out this document. After reading the same I updated my query as follows.
WITH BasicOutput AS
COUNT(*) AS Count
Input TIMESTAMP By EventEnqueuedUtcTime
GROUP BY TUMBLINGWINDOW(second, 2),
SELECT * INTO SQLServerOutput FROM BasicOutput
SELECT * INTO AzureFunctionOutput FROM BasicOutput
Defaulting user-defined fields for records created before the customization
Does that help You will need to run an update manually. Existing records will not be updated automatically when adding new fields and records exist. I see two options:
public class UsrFieldDefaults : CustomizationPlugin
//This method executed after customization was published and website was restarted.
public override void UpdateDatabase()
new PXDataFieldAssign<MyDacExt.usrCustOptInOut>(PXDbType.NChar, 1, OptInOut.Default),
new PXDataFieldRestrict<MyDacExt.usrCustOptInOut>(PXDbType.NChar, 1, null, PXComp.ISNULL)