I hope this helps . You can't directly "convert" a secondary to an arbiter through replica set reconfiguration. A secondary is a data-bearing node whereas an arbiter is not, so the step of removing a secondary (and dropping data) needs to be explicit. Via MMS you need to:
wish help you to fix your issue You mostly can worry about it later on. If you switch to replica sets you will have to restart your mongod process and set up a replica set at that time though. If you want to avoid that you can also consider simply running a 3 member replication set on a single machine to save yourself any headaches later on. This should give you a good overview of the pros/cons : http://www.mongodb.org/display/DOCS/Upgrading+to+Replica+Sets
How to convert a "Standard Portal" page to a "Static Content" page on WebSphere Portal 7?
I wish this help you Through My research I found out that this appear to not be possible, because of the way Portal handle the different types of pages. The standard dynamic portal pages are handled differently. These are configured at portal's databases, however the static portal pages are not, hence the error about the wrong context.
Node.js "auth fail" when connecting to MongoDB Replicaset with only 2 out of the 3 servers up
I wish did fix the issue. Not sure i like how the Mongo client for Node throws the exception if only one of the members in the Seed list has an issue but here is what i found as the reason for my issue. It turns out that through improper communication with Engineering, the Mongod instance on Server3 was indeed up. However, authentication had not been turned on for this instance.
helm chart "stable/mongodb-replicaset" is stuck when 2nd pods bootstraps / is added to replicaset
To fix the issue you can do Just in case, someone with the same problem stumbles in here: the root cause of the problem is the way the x509 certificates are generates by the helm chart. Basically there are too less information in the cert's subject line to satisfy mongodb's requirements and therefore the cert's can not be used for replicaset member authentication and this leads to the observed errors and stucks the whole setup process. Good news is, there is a workaround - described over on GitHub: https://github.com/helm/charts/issues/7417#issuecomment-422293057
Error creating replicaset - unknown unknown field "replicas" in io.k8s.api.apps.v1.ReplicaSet